My blog buddy Elizabeth tagged me in this fun post. I love stuff like this, and I love reading about other people’s randomness!
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the person who tagged you set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Without further ado, eleven random things about me:
1 – I have an obsession with lip smackers. I ALWAYS have it with me, If i get caught without it, I’m not a happy girl.
2- I love trashy reality tv. My favorite is the bachelor and ANTM – I don’t enjoy drama in my own life, but I love it on TV!
3-I’ve travelled to Mexico about 8 times! Feeling kind of done with Mexico, I’m ready for somewhere different! 3 of the trips were missionary trips, 4 were vacation and 1 was for our wedding! I still love it though!
4 –I have an irrational fear of spiders being in my shoes. I usually shake my shoes out before I put them on! Weird thing is, I’ve never had a spider in my shoe! ha
5- I’m cheap with most things in my life. Lots of my wardrobe is from thrift stores or crazy sales – I rarely spend full price on anything. Two areas I am not cheap – healthy foods and lululemon (and bath and body works is beginning to be a problem too). That being said – I think of health food as an investment and I wear my lulu every single day at work!!
6 – I put nutritional yeast on just about everything! It’s an absolute must in my world
7- I love magazines! Especially Vegetarian, Chatelaine, Best Health and my # 1 favourite is Alive.
8 – I’m finding it hard to come up with random things about me…
9 – I ALWAYS take the isle seat – I like a quick get away! If I’m not on it, I get anxious.
10 – I am VERY addicted to Pintrest. But that being said, I have made a lot of things from there – including a Valentine’s Day Gift, a chalk board, sauerkraut, homemade make up wipes…
11- I think everyone that reads my blog is incredible. I really appreciate your support and hope that my blog helps you with the challenges of being dairy free. I really do hope to make a comeback soon! (maybe when the days are brighter and my pictures look good again!)
Here are are Elizabeth’s 11 questions for me:
- If you could pick your theme song, what would it be? Hmmm…
- What is your favourite local restaurant? A local sushi place – best sushi I’ve found anywhere!!
- What day of the week were you born? Saturday!
- Tea or coffee? Herbal Tea! (I have a bit of a tea problem!)
- Pants or skirts? Pants for sure!! As much as I’d love to be girly… pants are practical
- Where would you go on your ideal vacation? A lovely quiet beach with crystal blue water, hammocks, snorkelling, fresh food and my husband!
- What’s your favorite day of the week? I don’t really have a favourite. I enjoy my job, so the whole week is fine.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird… 10:00 is usually bedtime!
- What is your favorite sport to watch? I don’t watch any sports
- Do you have a secret talent? I don’t think so?
- What is your go-to workout song? Sandstorm by Da Rule – gets me motivated anytime, anywhere.
Now 11 blogs that I nominate; (not all dairy free, but all of them are lovely!) There are so many wonderful bloggers out there that I’d love to nominate – but here goes my random 11!
And even though she’s off on adventures in India – Healthful Pursuit
Ok and the 11 questions you must answer!
- Why did you start blogging
- What is one food you could NEVER live without
- What’s your biggest fear
- Name 3 things always in your purse
- Favorite flower
- Favorite ethnic food
- 3 bloggers you would love to meet in person
- Something we would never know about you
- If you could spend 1 month anywhere where would it be
- If you could name a nail polish color, what color would it be, and what would you name it?
- Favorite recipe you have found on someone else’s blog?
Can’t wait to read all about your answers!
I love Mexico, Lip Smackers, and magazines - and hate spiders too!!! Twinsies! Thanks for tagging me! :)ReplyDelete
Cool! Thanks for the tag!ReplyDelete
I kind of love the 11 questions that are going around! I see why I read the blogs I do. I find out how much I'm like the people behind the blogs. You and I have a lot of the same answers. Really, not food is safe here from nutritional yeast. I put it on almost everything savory! I'm super cheap and I do love me a great sale or thrift store! Thanks for tagging me!ReplyDelete
I hope you have a great Friday!
I am so obsessed with chapstick too! My sister makes handmade ones and I always need to have one in my purse and one on the nightstand for before bed. I would also like to add to your favourite magazines... EatingWell is awesome!! I cheat though and don't buy it at the store. They have SO many amazing, healthy recipes on their website. You should check it out! :)ReplyDelete