Phewf, this is going to be a long post. Bear with me!!
I found this on Jolene’s Blog, thought it was fun so I am playing along…
1. Pretend it’s Thursday morning–take us through a day in the life of you: (I’m going to do what I think my NEW schedule will look like)
- 6:00-6:30 – Wake up and make breaky
- 6:30-7:30 – Read blogs, get ready, prep dinner
- 7:30-8:30 – Commuting to school (eek it’s 45 mins – 1 hour away)
- 8:30-11:30 Class
- 11:30-1:00 – Lunch break (eat, work out at school gym)
- 1:00-4:00 – Class
- 4:00-5:00 – Drive home (ugg)
- 5:00-6:00 – Dinner & wind down.
- 6:00-10pm – Homework, Tv, Blogs, walks with hunny and puppy), make lunch for next day!
- 10:00pm – Read and bedtime!
Wow… busy busy. It will be a VERY interesting change! I’m going to be out of the house for 10+ hours per day!! I’m going to have to get creative on the food I’m making!!
2. What’s your favorite reality TV show? America’s Next Top Model, Bachlor Pad (yup, it’s true)
3. What motto do you live by? (very important when working with kids) <source>
4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt? Acoustic guitar… microphone in a funky coffee house!
6. What is your current job? Student – taking the Education Assistant program.
7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)? Haha… I like my name!! I have no idea what else I would call me!!
8. What musical instruments can you play? Natta
9. Is it easier to forgive or forget? I am more of a forgetter, (is that a word). I just move on.
10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again? A certain piece of sushi I ate in Vegas about 10 years ago. It was white fish, with a cream like inside *gag*… it didn’t help that I had a rough night the night before :)
Want an AWESOME resource that is jam packed full of great recipes, and was made to spark your creativity for sending your kids back to school?
Click here to download (it takes 2 seconds) and then you can save to your desktop!!
There are so many awesome recipes on there!!
Ok… Day #2
Breakfast – Green Smoothie - 1 banana, 1 mango, 3 handfuls spinach, 1 tsp macca & 2TBSP Vega Shake and Go – Almond Vanilla! 5 (and Yerba Mate Tea)
Lunch – 3 rice paper wraps stuffed full of veggies with thai chilli dip. 4
Snack – Popcorn with Earth Balance 5
Kale Chips 1
Dinner – Chicken Sandwich – 7
Snack – 1/2 cup soy yougert, 1 tsp peanut butter & 6 chocolate chips 5
I also got 6 Activity Points!! 30 mins of cardio kickbox, 60 min quick walk!!!
Happy Thursday – I hope it’s a good one!