Well hello there!!
I have to send a shout out to the wonderful Jolene @ Every Day Foodie. I won a giveaway on her site a few weeks ago, and got the delicious package last week…
Amazing grass, larabar, Burts Bees lip balm, peanut butter, hemp seeds, a face and hair mask , an AMAZING coconut bar (SO AMAZING) and a $25 gift card to Chapters… which I got this book with!! (SO EXCITED about this book!) I can’t wait to test out all the goodies in this book!!
Also the lovely Kris from I Heart Wellness gave me a BLOG AWARD!
There are some Rules and Guidelines for this Award:
1. Thank the beautiful person who presented you with this award
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic!
So here it is……….
1. I am a reality TV junkie – Real Housewives, Hell’s Kitchen, ANTM, Bachelorette… love them!!
2. I used to run… I’ve done a 10km, 8km and a few 5km races. I am SUPER slow, but I did it!! Now I need to find the inspiration to get back to it again.
3. I am an only child. Sometimes I wish I had a brother or sister, but then I turn around and think I would be completely happy having 1 baby!
4. I bought my own condo when I was 27. It was super cute. Stainless steel appliances, gorgeous mountain view and funky updates. I still own it, but rent it out to an awesome tenant!
5. I have been working with kids and special needs kids/adults for over 12 years. (Besides Dave) It’s the love of my life! I feel like I come alive around kids!! It’s a very easy/natural job for me!!
6. I LOVE getting emails! I check my email a million times per day, just in case I get a good one!! (Facebook too)
7. I broke my front tooth 2 times. It’s still not fixed properly and drives me crazy, especially in pictures. But I am trying to embrace it as me. (Just hoping I can do some photo shopping to my wedding photos)
Now onto 10 bloggers, I love!!!!!!
One of my newest and most favourite bloggers! Char from Char’s Kitchen! She’s upbeat and has awesome raw recipes on her site!
Simple Daisy – not like any other blog that I read, but she creates such beautiful things. I am inspired by her every time I see a new blog post! (plus she’s an ocean girl like me!)
Happy Healthy Hottie. What can I say, sweetest girl around! Her positive body imagine is amazing. Another inspiration.
Tracey at Tropical Happiness!! I love Tracey, because I could totally see us being friends in real life! There are just some people you can tell… she’s one of them! Plus, she posts some of the most amazing photos of her gorgeous tropicalness! haha
Opera Singer in the Kitchen – amazingly yummy vegan recipes galore! This girl knows how to cook!
The Voracious Vegan - I respect the lovely voracious vegan so much, she is full of amazing feminist and vegan fire which I admire!! Plus, she easily creates some of the tastiest looking deserts in blog world.
Jesse Bites N Pieces – I always look forward to reading Jesse’s posts when they pop into my inbox! Yummy vegan recipes and great posts about day to day adventures!
Jolene at Every Day Foodie – My longest, most loyal blog reader!! I always look forward to her comments as well as her lovely blog posts!
Karen at To Be the Whole Package! Lovely lady, fellow wedding planner AND we are meeting in 2 – 3 weeks and I am so excited!!
Ali Fat to Fit – Besides being a lovely hearted person, she just bought her domain name, so you MUST go say hi and tell her CONGRATS!!
There you have it folks!! :) Make sure to check out these awesome blogs!! They are really all fabulous people who continually brighten my day!!
PS. Of course there are MANY more of you too, this just merely skims the surface of wonderful blog friends I have! :)