Well… today’s the day. IT’s My BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
In honour of my birthday, I thought I would pledge 31 (eerrr 15) things I would do for my 31st year!
Here' goes nothing;
1. Graduate! (no brainer, but trust me, it’s harder at this point than I thought!)
2. Read Crazy, Sexy Diet! (got it in the mail yesterday)
3. Do a 100% raw week this summer! (which should be easy since I did almost 3 weeks last summer)
4. Read the China study (which I also got in the mail yesterday)
5. Blog!!! Back to 5 days per week with yummy recipes and not half ass posts!!
6. Travel somewhere hot!! ( I LOVE hot places)
7. Run 5km (race or no race) – this may seem small in the land of bloggers, but I used to run lots, and haven’t been able to find motivation, so 5km is a good goal for ME!
8. Post a ton of OPERATION BEAUTIFUL notes – especially when working in the schools!! I’m going to say 50… and I’m going to start TODAY!
9. Read at least 3 novels before summer is over
10. Commit to 2x green smoothies per week.
11. Have a blogger meet up! There are so many of you lovlies SO CLOSE - we need to make a date!
(ok this is getting hard now!)
12. Attend a foodie event (maybe while meeting up with the bloggers!!?)
13. Take a photography course!!
14. *shutter* register for an online course to start my degree!! One at a time… (yes, I said it Tash, feel free to hold me to it)
15. Read the 4 Agreements (Guess what, I got THIS in the mail yesterday too – thanks to a gift certificate from Airmiles)
As for the other ones – I can’t think right now, I have to get going, because I’m going SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!! Today is a no homework – spend it with my hunny kinda day!!
What are your top 3 things to accomplish for the next year?
Plus – because it’s my birthday – I challenge each of you to post an operation beautiful note somewhere today!! YAY!
and then come and tell me about it, because that would make me REALLY happy and would make my birthday even better (and someone else’s day better too!!)