The lovely Jolene at Every Day Foodie had this on her blog, and I stole it! muahahhaaa!! (you can steal it from me if you want!)
10 on Tuesday: Foodie Edition
1. What is a food that you never thought you would try, but then tried and liked? I was a bit resistant to Sushi at first, now I would try any of it!! My friend got me to try a small piece with fish eggs and a raw quail egg on it and I did it (and it was good!)
2. Do you subscribe to any foodie publications? If so, which ones?
Not as of right now, but I would LOVE a subscription to VegNews
3. What ingredient do you find yourself reaching for the most when you cook? Nooch and garlic powder
4. Are there any foods that you hated as a child, but then learned to like as an adult? Olives beans, oysters…
5. What do you like to eat that others may consider weird? Dave doesn’t understand the nutritional yeast thing…
6. What is the weirdest ingredient you’ve ever cooked with? I honestly can’t think of anything!!
7. Do you have any major food allergies? Just dairy, but red meat and pork and I aren’t friends anymore either, not an allergy though!
8. Is there an ingredient that you would like to cook with, but are intimidated to try? Hmm.. Although it’s not cooking, I’m intimidated by kombucha, I would LOVE to make it, but I’m worried I’ll do something wrong and make myself sick.. justified?
9. Do you bake? I do, but I like to cook more. Lately I’m more of a savoury than sweet gal!
10. If you could go on any “foodie” show to compete, which one would it be, and why? Hhhmmm.. I am loving “America’s Next Great Restaurant” or whatever it is! I would push a great raw cafe!! I agree with Jolene, Iron Chef would be fun too!!
OK, your turn!!