We have started the journey home now, so I will leave you with some pictures of our little hike we went on… beautiful place, beautiful views and a beautiful waterfall!
There were lots and lots of stairs!!
The view down the stairs…
Pooped after the hike, I came home and made a delicious green smoothie!!
Sorry I don’t have more food photos – D’s Nan has been cooking all our meals, and I don’t think she’d understand what I meant when I said I write a food blog, and I don’t want to offend her at all.
Meals so far has been (Everything homemade) Everything is amazing!!
- Pea soup with fresh bread (sooo good)
- Moose stew with “dough boys” (bread boiled in stew)
- Cooked Supper – turkey with dressing, boiled vegetables, mashed potatoes, bread pudding and gravy.
- Tautens (deep fried bread with (earth balance) butter and molasses (I only had one I swear… I could have eaten them all, but I didn’t!)
She has also made tons of deserts (which I can’t eat, but they looked amazing)
- 5 pies (apricot, raspberry, lemon meringue, coconut cream and bosons berry.
- Cookies, chocolate cake and I’m probably forgetting something, but she is an amazing cook!!
Hope you are enjoying this!! There will be food pictures when I get back since I will be doing a basic raw foods course for 4 days!
Do you have a family recipe you love??? Share away!!