So many cool things have happened since I started blogging!!
- I am 100% in love with green monsters - my energy is through the roof, my finger nails are the longest and strongest they have ever been, my skin feels super soft and I feel like my normal nutty self again.
- I am challenged every day to eat healthy (and clean) just so I can blog about it!!
- I've met lots of cool people in blogger world
- I realized how much I love taking pictures *note to self, must shop for after Christmas sales for a good camera*
- I have learned about so many yummy foods, and all the benefits of eating such food - chia seeds, amazing grass, green tea, pumpkin, oatmeal.
- I just love writing and learning together all the great things about being dairy free!!
- Oh and I've bought some cool dishes, just for pictures!! hehe..*note to self again - must shop for after Christmas sales for a house with more kitchen cabinets! hehe
Make your own pumpkin butter (mom you will love this!) This stuff looks amazing - if only I could find canned pumpkin at the grocery store... I've searched and searched but cannot find?? Any ideas?
Create an allergy card-this looks AMAZING - type in your allergy and the language where you are travelling and you can print out a card that you can give in restaraunts etc. thanks to "Go Dairy Free" for this!
!#@^@#@^@CANADIAN GIVEAWAY ALERT!!!!&$%@$#@ - if you win you have to share with me, because I am desperate to try these - (but the shipping is too rich for my unemployed butt these days)
So besides all that excitement!!
The weather here is icky... Another beautiful west coast winter day!!
Liquid sunshine - that's what I have learned to call it, so I don't get down!! Hehe..
Remember this photo from early late September?? Our beautiful backyard!!
Well this is what it looks like this morning. And it's 9am- it's its as light as it's going to get!!
I could easily live somewhere that was warm and sunny all year long!!
Makes me want to cozy up and never leave the house!!
Well yesterday was a busy day day and I only got a chance to take a picture of my yummy lunch
Salmon with mayo, kale and green onions (from the garden), cucumbers and brown rice crackers!
It was soo good, I'm probably going to have it again today.
I also had a fantastic green monster for breaky this morning - 1/2 banananananana, frozen strawberries, spinach, peanut butter, a wee bit of honey and chia seeds... Oh and almond milk...
It was super fantastic and filling!! I would have taken a picture, but it looked like swamp mud!!
Well today is another busy day, so I must get choppin'
Have a fantastic day and "Be proud of who you are" because I (and many other people I'm sure) think you are fantastic!!
P.S. Here is a little more to start your day...
That is a wonderful quote - I love it!ReplyDelete
I find canned pumpkin in with the baking stuff - near pie fillings!
congratulations on your one month blogaversary! isn't the blog community wonderful?ReplyDelete
Oh bella, this is a great post!! I think I could live somewhere hot and sunny all year long too....at least you have a hot tub to take a warm dip ;)ReplyDelete
Congrats on the success of your blog! You rock the party that rocks the party!!
Congrats on 1 month of blogging girl!!! I absolutely LOVE your blog, and I am so happy that you started it!!ReplyDelete
I am also glad that you LOVE Green Monsters, because they are the bomb!
Congrats on your blogaversary! And I looooove getting comments too... makes my day!ReplyDelete
Where do you find chia seeds at the supermarket? I look all over and end up wandering around like a chicken with my head cut off!ReplyDelete